Apply for Teen Scene RAP!
Teen Scene RAP is a private pay after-school child care program aimed at improving student performance and providing a safe environment for students after school.
The program focuses on:
- Developing student voice through projects and peer interaction
- Providing students with the opportunity to explore STEAM activities
- Giving students time to work on homework, explore interests, and participate in physical development activities
- School days only from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
- $216 per student, per month flat fee
- $75 one-time registration fee collected at the beginning of the school year
- Teen Scene RAP is available at Rosemont Middle School
- Foster/homeless youth
- Children of GUSD staff
- Returning Teen Scene RAP students
- New Teen Scene RAP students
If a program is full, a waiting list will be maintained for that site, and spaces will be offered as they become available.
Attendance and Participation
- Students are expected to be responsible for their conduct and whereabouts during program hours
- Students must report to the designated program area within 10 minutes of the dismissal bell
- Students who fail to report will be counted as absent
- Students are encouraged to take part in school-based sports and clubs; students must have parents sign an Excused Activity Permission Slip before being able to participate
Additional Information for Parents/Guardians
Contact CDCC Office
Glendale Unified School District Child Development and Child Care
440 W. Lomita Avenue, Glendale, CA 91204
Phone: (818) 247-0775
Deidre Corwin, Director, Child Development and Child Care Department
Marcy Ostrom, Sr. Administrative Secretary